🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Cannot collect reward

Options
nsroman09
nsroman09 Posts: 3 Newbie
I have completed two pieces of jewelry but cannot actually collect the reward... when the box is tapped on an error please try again later message comes up, this occurs when using WiFi and data.

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @nsroman09 :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

If you're having internet issues on your mobile device, please comment below with these details as we are currently collect as much information as possible to be able to help you out.

- Which device are you playing? Android, Apple, Kindle?

- When did this start to happen?

- Which game app version do you have installed? How to find App version on Apple - How to find App version on Android

Your User ID - Here you have the post on how to find it 

- A screenshot of the Error message that you are getting - For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

Thank you very much! 
  • nsroman09
    Options
    It has been happening for 3 days and I play on an Android. version 1.22.0.1 and I can't get the game omg icon to show me my user ID
  • Mara61
    Mara61 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I sort of have the same problem but I'm on desk top computer and when I click on the reward it don't have an error message it just don't do anything. I can click on it a bunch of times and it still won't do anything and it won't let me play. Can you help me?
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello everyone !

It seems that we have a slight technical issue with our game that is, unfortunately, impacting your gameplay.
    We are reporting all of this to the Studio and our developers are already working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible. Please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing the game

Thank you for your patience  
  • nsroman09
    Options
    When is the issue going to be resolved

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?