🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Why don’t I have teammates?

Options
lizzybagz1
lizzybagz1 Posts: 2 Newbie
I am on level 528 and still do not have team. I know someone else playing who is in a lower level than me with teammates. How can I acquire playing with teammates?

Answers

• lizzybagz1
    lizzybagz1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Someone please help!
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    Options
    hi @lizzybagz1👋😄and welcome to the diamond diaries saga community 🤩
    are you talking about the content of carmen (team of jewelers)🤨??
    if so, sorry i don't have her content yet at the moment but my mom has her content and i saw how it works 😉
    when we arrive in a new city, the announcement of the race of cities will appear, if you refuse, you will be directed to the content of the jewelers club 💎💎💎
    the game picks 3 players at random to start the challenge and when it meets you and your team must go through 25 levels to win the prize 💎🤩
    I hope this helped 😉
    💎💎HAVE A SASSY DAY💎💎

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Hello! @lizzybagz 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    Yes! Just like @Lucas_Yan_Maia said. 😊
    I haven't Carmen Content too! 😔 Maybe their team is still testing this content, so some limited players have this content on this game. Don't worry, their team will complete this content after releasing maybe on 2020. 😉

I give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?