💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Stuck on loading screen

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 

For the newbees: Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

If you still experiencing this issue, I would recommend you to follow these troubleshooting steps

In case you lose any boosters just let me know
    I hope you're back on track soon! :chuffed:

• Jefferson5
    Jefferson5 Posts: 13 Level 2
    I have tried all of your troubleshooting tips including a reinstall the game will not work under my profile when I disconnect from my profile game works fine starts me from level 1 I use the same profile for all king games I play and this is the only one with this issue 
  • Jefferson5
    The game is still not loading after 6 weeks when trying to play under my profile have tried all of your troubleshooting  ideas including a reinstall game will play fine from level 1 without loading profile I was previously in the 600 levels before this issue every other king game I have installed works perfectly fine under this same profile the issue is with this game
  • LadyRaffie
    Hello @Jefferson5 and @zaboukiss :)

Thanks a lot for the information you provided 

The Studio tried to reproduce it using the same devices you have but they couldn't
    So, we need your help!
    Would you be able to make a recording from the moment you open the game app until you run the loading issue? 
    Also, when you are not logged into your profile how you can play but as soon as you log in then the loading screen appears? 
    In this video, you can see how to do it. With your devices is very simple and will help us to understand better what you are experiencing. 

Thanks and have a Brilliant day :3

• Jefferson5
    When I hit play when logged into my profile it stays stuck on the loading screen with the music in the background when I log out of my profile and hit play the game loads correctly and starts you out at level 1 
  • LadyRaffie
    Hello @Jefferson5

Yes, I understand. But would you be so kind to send me the video record? It would be very helpful to us to see it. You can attach the video from the "Attach file" tool (see below) 

Thanks and have a Sassy day :3
  • Jefferson5
    Here is a screen recording trying to play with my profile
  • Jefferson5
    I have the screen recording in my photo library but when I go to attach out of my photo library the screen recording doesn’t show up just my photos do any ideas
  • LadyRaffie
    edited November 2019
    Hey @Jefferson5

I think the best and fast would be either one of these options: 
    Youtube. You can upload it in your youtube channel and share with me the link? If you want you can send me a PM with it. 
    Wetransfer link: https://wetransfer.com/ Just upload it here, select link and then send me the link for me to download the file

Here you have the examples: 
    Upload the file first 

Click on the circle with little dots to choose Link: 

Click on transfer. YOu will get the link and so you can post it here 

Hope that helps you! I'm waiting for it to send it to the Studio 

• Jefferson5
    Hope this works thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?