(FINISHED) Win Free Gold Bars! Multliple-choice Diamond Diaries Saga contest.

13Next

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 5,807 Game Expert
    You are welcome! @Werner_Cichy and @MiaChristine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Yes! There are over 1000 levels on this game! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Good luck! ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

โœจ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! โœจ

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 7,370 Legend
    @Lim
    Thanks

ย  ย ****ย  Candy Crush Saga Playerย  ****ย  I Love this Game ****ย  Happy Crushingย  ****
    @MiaChristine Thanks
    Congratulations to you too

ย  ย ****ย  Candy Crush Saga Playerย  ****ย  I Love this Game ****ย  Happy Crushingย  ****
  • MongolMongol Posts: 23 ✭✭
    @QueenRaffie  and @Elsa .ย 
    Thank You for the nice and unexpected birthday gift !
    Congratulations to the other winners. This was fun, hope there's another one.
    My ID # 4707230535

You are welcome! @mongol ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Congratulations again! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 5,036 Game Expert
    Thanks @kiara_wael

• QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 528 Community Manager
    @Mongol .. happy to hear you enjoyed it! Tomorrow will post a new contest and I'm sure you would love it... so stay tunned! ;)

But.. wait!ย 
    Is your birthday today??? ๐ŸŽ‰

Celebrate with us our Community Anniversaryย HERE!ย 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Barsย here
    Bubble Witchย - Win Gold bars here!ย 
    @QueenRaffie. Actually a couple of days ago but thank you for your good wishes. Really appreciated.๐Ÿ˜‰
    Wow! Really?! Happy November of Birthday! @mongol ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

@Lim.
    Hello Lim and thank you for your good wishes.ย  We'll talk again soon during the next contest. ๐Ÿ‘‹

You are welcome! @mongol ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Next contest will be back soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

edited November 21
    Hello! All of the Diamond Diaries Players! ๐Ÿ‘‹
    This contest is ended or finished!ย 

Here is another Diamond Diaries's contest for you! It's Community Race! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Community Race is back! It's level 202! If you complete this level, you make sure take a screenshot of level number and score is counted! (That contest ended on 19th December 2019)
    Soย clickย hereย ๐Ÿ‘ˆย to join the race!ย 

If you are best top scorer, she gives 30 gold bars while earn Diamond Racer Badge! Is that cool? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

But it's not yet! She also gives 20 gold bars to 4 random lucky racers! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So who is the 4th Best Community Racer?ย 

โœจ Get ready for your finger to link the charms! Sassy! โœจ