🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How to get past level 115 after winning

Options
kikikim
kikikim Posts: 1 Newbie

I need help on how to get past level 115 after winning.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @kikikim 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I have completed this level has no problem to play today. 😉

If you still stuck on this level (Level 115), don't worry! You can see my tips of how to collect the dolls and charm box on this level. You make sure to collect the charm box first. If you don't have link same colour of charm box, don't worry! You can follow my tips of special ray charms on these areas that you can collect the dolls easily. And the helpful birds will help you too but they will help you to destroy the blockers first then collect the dolls and charm box. 😊

I complete this level with 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves today. 😊

If you have completed this level but you still cannot reached next level on this game?! 🤔

If yes, don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug (Same as this problem)? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

** If you have any problems on this game, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. 😉 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?