Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have just registered and play Farm heroes saga and Candy Crush. How do I now send my user ID to claim free gold bars?? I want the gold bars to go to candy crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again Brenda Bear. How are you getting on with Candy Crush today? We spoke earlier today so by now i´m sure you´re enjoying those gold bars! I see there´s another person with the same question. So for their benefit, you simply just need to reply to the email we sent you yesterday with your FB ID and the game you wish us to credit the gold to, then we´ll take care of the rest and let you know when the gold has been credited. Thanks Nero