Gold Bars

Options
Brenda_Bear
Brenda_Bear Posts: 85 Level 3

I have just registered and play Farm heroes saga and Candy Crush. How do I now send my user ID to claim free gold bars?? I want the gold bars to go to candy crush.

Best Answer

• Nero
    Nero Posts: 216 Level 2
    edited December 2014 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again Brenda Bear. How are you getting on with Candy Crush today? We spoke earlier today so by now i´m sure you´re enjoying those gold bars! I see there´s another person with the same question. So for their benefit, you simply just need to reply to the email we sent you yesterday with your FB ID and the game you wish us to credit the gold to, then we´ll take care of the rest and let you know when the gold has been credited. Thanks Nero

Answers

• Nero
    Nero Posts: 216 Level 2
    edited December 2014 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again Brenda Bear. How are you getting on with Candy Crush today? We spoke earlier today so by now i´m sure you´re enjoying those gold bars! I see there´s another person with the same question. So for their benefit, you simply just need to reply to the email we sent you yesterday with your FB ID and the game you wish us to credit the gold to, then we´ll take care of the rest and let you know when the gold has been credited. Thanks Nero

• Eve_Lee
    Eve_Lee Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I did the same thing. I signed up for the website King.com and yet no gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?