Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I don't understand since there is the new feature of the companion all my bean are disappearing.... I don't understand why so frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much LatinRancid! It was so frustrating, I am so happy to know the reason Have a great day!
It was happening to me but I noticed that whenever you use a companion in a particular level, you would have to exchange a number of beans for that...the cat for instance costs 70 beans. Just pay attention on the left of the screen before the start of the game...I just love Farm Heroes so much