Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I did an update and it asked me if I wanted to connect to Kingdom or Facebook to save my progress so I choose Kingdom as I wanted to try it and I do not know what happen but I went from 402 to 1. HEEEELP!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Delete the app, log out of facebook and reinstall app through facebook. This should show your progress.
I heard something similar happened to Candy Crush. I suggest you get in contact with King support: https://king.com/#!/faq/TroubleShooting
Did you also connect to Facebook? If you did then all your levels are there to play :-)