Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I bought a new phone and want to continue playing my games there, but all the games are on level 1. How do I transfer the levels to my new phone? Or is not it possible?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Connect to Facebook. Your progress will synchronize. This is the easiest and quickest way.
Synch your new phone with facebook. If you have changed your number, go into your fbook profile and change the number there. Then your new number/phone should synch automaticly.
Hi I would use iCloud or iTunes to make a back up of your apps and put it on your new phone.