Hello King, I`m stuck at Level 208 for months.. please help me. Have a sweet day:)

Options
Ciriko
Ciriko Posts: 5 Level 2

I have tried almost everything.. nothing seems to work. I have watched Youtube videos and read the Forums.

Answers

• metaIggy
    metaIggy Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2014
    Options

Take care of the flowers first, then try to make 5-cropsies matches to maximize their value. It's a very hard level, every move counts!

Also check out this video, it helps seeing how another player made it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPwE1FrWJc4

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Ok, my tip: GET THE FLOWERS FIRST! 

Do this by making matches next to any group of flowers so that more than one flower is affected with any given match. Then collect the other cropsies after this as they are much easier. Best of luck! 

• Brenda_Bear
    Brenda_Bear Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Don’t worry too much at the beginning stage about getting the right crops.Your main priority really needs to be getting the flowers as they are hard to do. In awkward places and generally unhelpful.You have to watch your moves though, otherwise you will end up clearing all the flowers but running out of moves.Try and make every move count and use shovels when you can to get high value crops and open flowers.  Try and create as much water as you can as this will open flowers and keep the crops moving and adding points. I aimed for the flowers next to the water first. Good luck. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?