Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Has anyone tried the new Farm Heroes episode Golden Grains? How are you finding it so far? Do you have any tips to share?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
http://bubble-witch-saga.se/farm-heroes-saga-level-guides/?ref=FHSGROUP
Hi Amber, The above link might help you, it has written tips as well as the video for all levels. I have been playing for about 14 months. If I can help with anything, just post, and I will do my best to help you.
Wow Brenda Bear, that's amazing!
I am not as far as you unfortunately, only 604 levels behind you to be exact. But it would be great if you could share some tips with other players that at a similar point to you.
How long have you been playing Farm Heroes?
Just finished level 775. I found the last 2 episodes very difficult. They gave me "companions" after I completed them!!! What level are you on???