Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The e-mail will not come! I dont know what to do!I want to play! XD I dont know what to say.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It Came!!!! After 20 days
I want to join my level were I lived
Hi...i am facing the same problem.
i am trying to login for the first time on the website.
it recognizes my email but when i click on recover password , i don't get any email ??
i have tried using another browser but no luck.
also checked my spam folder.
please advice.
Hi Chipad, check the spam folder of your email, the email might have been automatically redirected there. If not, try also to use another browser and request the link again. This worked for me.
Password for what, the game? , If you give more info, will try to help.