Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Everytime I open Farm Heroes Saga it attempts to connect me to Facebook even though I have NOT selected to connect to Facebook and the game shows me that I am not connected.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The same thing happens here (iPhone 6), I wrote to the support, no answer yet. I hope they will resolve this, it is stupid!
Think it's how the game is programmed - trying to sync your highscore and level progress. Don't forget to do regular backups of your tablet, otherwise your progress, gold bars and boosters are lost if your tablet breaks down. Tried that once and had to start from scratch :-|