Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
It seems no matter how the board is set, I can't fill those wells by matching enough items there. I cannot begin to tell you how many times I've played the level HELP! (please?) _franscifi
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Franscifi I agree a tricky level. I found these tips online, they might really help.
Make an adjacent match before going for any quota cropsies.
Keep your quota cropsies in mind.
Go for cropsies needed to complete the level before other cropsies.
Making matches near the bottom of the map will benefit you as matches will occur automatically at the top of the map.
Keep your eyes open for opportunities for special matches, especially five in a row, preferably a straight line instead of a “T” or “L” shape.
Good luck!!