Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My friends say that they keep sending me lives but the only thing I ever get is beans.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I only ask for lives when I have 4 or less, then it works fine for me. I understand you feeling frustrated about the beans though.
All the other king games, the lives sent can be stored in the inbox until you need them. Now I never get lives only beans! Very frustrating! Yes we need beans but we also need lives to use the beans!
I have this same issue - in the past they would just sit in my inbox and I could receive them once I used the lives I start the game with. Why bother to ask for lives because you will always start the games with 5?
Hey Renee! If you have 5 lives at the start of a game of Farm Heroes Saga, all additional lives that have been sent to you by friends automatically turn into beans. I hope this helps.