Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I was charged twice, where do I go to get help? I saw my online bank account and saw 2 unrecognized transactions. Does King.com have a Billing support hotline?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Holy, if you log back on to King.com and scroll down, you'll see a section called 'Contact Support.' Click on 'Purchases.' This brings you to the FAQ page of purchase related issues. Scroll down till 'Contacting support on payment issues.' Click on the red link that states 'contact us.' It's important to include the relevant transaction id which you can find in your transaction history. http://help.king.com/contact