Why have a contact address if nobody answers anymore?

Options
2»

Answers

• Edith_Cuzzone
    Edith_Cuzzone Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

All the above, but if you email teccy help because its eating boosters you have not used, and its more than one player, the game has issues ;)

I am not having a problem with levels can't get into any of the king games I get a gray screen with a sad face . played these games for a long time . played one day and the next day games gone. Got email back that told me to go to forums. and this is the only response I would get.I need help
  • Lily7895
    Lily7895 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Having the same issues. THOUSANDS of magic beans gone, boosters not working, and levels almost impossible to beat without said boosters. Highly frustrating.

• SerraAngel
    SerraAngel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

@Mark Hawk When I tried to send an email to the developer address listed on the Google Play store, I also got an automated reply claiming that "this message is our only response to this contact." Is that true in all cases? From your reply to Tracy, it seems like you guys do have humans reply to some emails. If you do, that message is pretty misleading, and if you don't, it's very frustrating that you bother to have an email, but you never check it and send automated responses anyway. I wish that was more clear.

Thanks!

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi SerraAngel,

All threads here on King Care are being answered in priority. King Care is a growing community and a resource to find answers to most gaming questions. Instead of answering individual emails we prefer to have open and transparent communication that can help others.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,019 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Farmer Tracy! Kindly clarify what issue you are experiencing. Please be as specific as possible.

I can see you have been in contact with King Customer Care before and we have written you back on all occasions.

Thanks for clarifying.

Its hit and miss. The forum cannot help when levels ask for requirements that don't appear...or boosters that vanish, or levels that don't save progress when passed, but boosters that were used in that level have been counted. They either save or they don't..So sometimes we need to email for help :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?