Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have 171000 and still only 1 star. I saw a video on youtube and a lady got 2 stars with only 106000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just checked for you and it seems to be around the 100,000 mark but it depends on the difficulty I guess. You've passed the level so it's all good.
I passed the level after I waited 4 days and wasted so many beans and boosters playing the level over and over now I'm stuck doing the same thing on level 231 I have 138000 and only got 1 star when I have seen video of people getting 3 stars for 120000. I am very upset that I can't get an answer from support all I get is an auto email and no answer how they plan to make right the wasted beans and boosters.