How many points do you need to get 2 stars on level 214 in farm heroes saga?

Options
Melissa_Hosey
Melissa_Hosey Posts: 3 Newbie

I have 171000 and still only 1 star. I saw a video on youtube and a lady got 2 stars with only 106000

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I just checked for you and it seems to be around the 100,000 mark but it depends on the difficulty I guess. You've passed the level so it's all good.Β 

• Melissa_Hosey
    Options

I passed the level after I waited 4 days and wasted so many beans and boosters playing the level over and over now I'm stuck doing the same thing on level 231 I have 138000 and only got 1 star when I have seen video of people getting 3 stars for 120000. I am very upset that I can't get an answer from support all I get is an auto email and no answer how they plan to make right the wasted beans and boosters.

• Melissa_Hosey
    edited February 2015
    Options

I just checked for you and it seems to be around the 100,000 mark but it depends on the difficulty I guess. You've passed the level so it's all good.Β 

I passed the level after I waited 4 days and wasted so many beans and boosters playing the level over and over now I'm stuck doing the same thing on level 231 I have 138000 and only got 1 star when I have seen video of people getting 3 stars for 120000. I am very upset that I can't get an answer from support all I get is an auto email and no answer how they plan to make right the wasted beans and boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?