We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Farm Heros saga animals not loading

Nick_Stone
Nick_Stone Posts: 1 Newbie

Im currently on level 330 and when you can pick the animals to help you mine say I need to go back and do the levels when I already have the stars required so I do the level again and still don't get them 

any ideas ?

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi Nick, check for updates on your device and do a restart. If you keep getting the message, then play the requested level again and achieve the required stars again. Check the Farm Club afterwards too; I found them there myself after playing the requested levels. 

• Rhonda
    Rhonda Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2015

Hi Nick, check for updates on your device and do a restart. If you keep getting the message, then play the requested level again and achieve the required stars again. Check the Farm Club afterwards too; I found them there myself after playing the requested levels. 

I'm having the same problem and I have done the lvls over. I have 4 that aren't showing up, I even checked from the front where you can see which ones you have and redid it from there still missing the same 4. I have also updated and restarted my tablet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?