We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Android / PC Facebook link

Deb_Penna
Deb_Penna Posts: 1 Newbie

I was playing Farm Heroes through my PC on facebook and decided to buy the Valentines Day deal, but was at the end of a game and I wanted to apply gold to increase my lives/boosters.  I made the purchase through my phone, thinking that the games are linked and it would apply to the app on my pc through Facebook (They ARE, after all, linked)  The purchase from my phone did not apply to the app on my pc.  So I bought the gold pack through my pc, I wanted to finish the level I was on with three stars.   So I finished the level and acquired the animal boosters, but again... the unlocked items did not show on my phone app.  What is the point of linking them up other than to send requests to and from friends?  Can someone please explain to me what information is linked between the phone app and the facebook app? 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?