Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I bought 20 gold bars, via mobile airtime. I did not receive my gold bars. Farm Heroes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please upload it to your Google Drive, Drive One, Dropbox or similar and include the link - or wait for the support team to write you back and from here you can attach when sending the email. Thanks
Hi Zandra! Please check your email (send 17/02/2015 14:30) King Customer Care has compensated you for the lost gold bars. Please notice the gold bars are only available when you play on Facebook. Thanks.
Can I have feedback please
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0HKgoji9qx3Y2xtQ3hPYlU1MjA/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0HKgoji9qx3cXFldTBISmVKcnc/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0HKgoji9qx3amdQNFR3R1NVUVU/view?usp=sharing
There is no mail adress to attach the proof of payment
Hi Zandra! Please follow the steps described here: https://king.com/#!/faq/Purchases - don't forget to include the email receipt or a screenshot of the transaction and we'll get back to you right away.