Games Not Working

Susan_Flowers
Susan_Flowers Posts: 1 Newbie

This is not only for Farm H but also CC, CC Soda, Pet Rescue and Papa Pear. These games stopped working. Pepper Panic works just fine. I also play some games that aren't KING and they all work. I'm using a new PC with 64 bits , have latest flash player etc and can't figure out why these games just stopped as of last Thurs. Candy Crush loads to 78% Farm barely registers green meter. Pet opens as Papa Pear but when go to click level nothing happens.

I went to support but just received a generated message so came here. Any solutions why some work, some don't ??

Best Answer

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey Susan. Sorry to hear that you are having problems playing the games. Everything is working well for me. I suggest you try the normal troubleshooting steps; clearing the cache/history, testing on another browser and making sure that your Java is up to date. It has always worked for me if I have had any problems.

King even made this video to help: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU

Let us know how you get on :) 

Answers

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey Susan. Sorry to hear that you are having problems playing the games. Everything is working well for me. I suggest you try the normal troubleshooting steps; clearing the cache/history, testing on another browser and making sure that your Java is up to date. It has always worked for me if I have had any problems.

King even made this video to help: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU

Let us know how you get on :) 

• Miranda-7
    Miranda-7 Posts: 2 Newbie

hey my game name is miranda. my game does not work anymore ... it loads slow and sometimes falls out. this has been life for a long time 110 charge very slowly and the game then closes automatically. I have already tried to do over again but the game is always out. can someone help me? plz help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?