Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can't turn off my tablet or continue to play Farm Heroes! Help! Tell me what to do. . .how I can turn off my tablet and play later.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey what kind of tablet are you playing on? I would do a hard restart, here is how you do it on a ipad or an android device.
If you have an ipad:
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
I hope this works for you