Receiving lives from friends in Farm Heroes

Options
Karen_Snow
Karen_Snow Posts: 1 Newbie

I all the sudden am not receiving lives through Farm Heroes.  I used to but they disappeared and now the only thing that comes through is magic beans.   I know people are sending them-they seem to be blocked.  I have removed the app and reinstalled a couple of times with no success.  Anyone else have that issue?

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Karen, if you have a full set of lives and people send you lives, then these are automatically converted into magic beans. This is what you mean right? If it is, then this is how it's supposed to be.  

• Digger1
    Digger1 Posts: 235 Level 2
    Options

If you have a full set of lives in Farm Heroes (5) at the time of receiving lives from friends, then they will automatically turn into Magic Beans :) Magic Beans are great too, but if you want lives make sure that you don't ask for lives until you have 4 or less left. I hope this helps. 

• Digger1
    Digger1 Posts: 235 Level 2
    Options

Hi Karen, if you have a full set of lives and people send you lives, then these are automatically converted into magic beans. This is what you mean right? If it is, then this is how it's supposed to be.  

We answered at the same time.. oops ;)
  • Shauna
    Shauna Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have tried that it it is still magic beans.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?