Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can't buy boosters,lives and instant acess with 1 gold bar! I don't know how to get free gold bars. Answers please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No
King sucks. I'm stuck on level 90 of this new game and have been for weeks. I'm ready to delete it all since it's supposed to be fun, not frustrating. I didn't get to level 90 now knowing how to play. I'll never spend a dime on their stupid boosts so I guess I'm done. Too bad. I was enjoying it until I got stuck on a level 90.
Unless king gives away gold bars as some kind of promotion, you cannot get gold bars for free, you have to purchase them if you want to buy boosters. Or you can continue playing the game for free