Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am currently having difficulties getting lives I have requested I keep receiving beans instead. I made this request from my kindle and some of that was fixed but the problem is still continuing from my computer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wish it was like the other games as Candy Crush Soda where you can get lives as many as you like and they will be saved untill you need them. I don't like this action that you get beans instead of lives.
If you have a full set of lives in Farm Heroes (5) at the time of receiving lives from friends, then they will automatically turn into Magic Beans Magic Beans are great too, but if you want lives make sure that you don't ask for lives until you have 4 or less left. I hope this helps.