Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The only msgs I get are gifts of magic beans or requests to send lives. I haven't recieved a life in months although I frequently request them from all my farm friends...how can this be fixed...I've uninstalled/reinstalled- no change
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is this from an update? Because i used to have to claim the lives in my messages, but now it is just beans. It was nice to accept lives as needed not in one big jumble and then only get 5...when 8 were from friends.
If you open your inbox as soon as you open the game you will have 5 lives, so anything in there will only appear as magic beans. You cannot accept any lives until you are down to 3 or 4 etc. I hope this makes sense and helps you out.