Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
what is the point of having free lives sent when I never get them ?and why do these questions never get answered ? Come on guys you want us to play your games so you play the game and give us anwers.!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've tried both! I've had 0 lives and a bunch of beans and they used to turn to lives but now they don't!
Ahhh haha I was wondering why I kept getting beans! Makes sense now.
I only ask for lives if I have 4 or less, then they won't turn into beans when they arrive Hope this helps.
Hi Tricia66! If you only receive beans from friends means that you already have a full set of lives. Cheers :-)