Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I've contacted King by email and now asking for help on this link. Does anyone ever get any productive answers to their questions??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jjhm! Welcome onboard!Think I just answered some of your questions :-)
Hi Jjhm! Welcome onboard!
Think I just answered some of your questions :-)
Hey Jjhm, nice to have you here with us! Did you search first for an answer on your question, prior to asking your question? In fact, what's actually your question related to both Bubble Witch 2 Saga and Farm Heroes Saga? I'm pretty sure somebody here will know the answer and be able to help you out.