Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I must catch 1 chicken, 65 carots, 30 apples and 40 drops. When I look for solution and help, the level shown does not required the drops, but only the chicken/carots and apples ; Any idea how to solve this problem ? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Insanely tough level, lost count of the lives i spent! You need to first focus on the carrots then on the chicks.. never forget to stun the rabbit (obviously once you've gathered the 65 carrots there is no need to worry about him).. a few more tips right here: http://www.walkthrugames.com/farm-heroes-saga-level-209/
Hi Genevieve! Please see this video that I found on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0zywya6h7E
Hope it help you out :-)