Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am sending lives to others and I know they are sending them back to me, but I don't know how to redeem them. I'm having this problem with all the games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi! When you start Candy Crush Saga then there will be an envelope icon from where you can send and receive lives. As I recall it is the same function setup for the other games you mention.
Cheers :-)
Do you mean how do you redeem them in the actual game? Normally when you open the game they appear in your little inbox that pops up, do you not get that? I hope that this is what you mean?