Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Once the spider goes on to the other web, the fruits there automatically get webbed. And when I make a set on the fruits, the fruits don't come down, making it impossible to create another set. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi combo.. Here m sending the screenshot where we need to collect a spider also... How do i attach a screenshot?
Just got past it today....it shows only the 8flowers and 2 "sprouts" drop. You need to switch places with a water icon and the sprout to get it to change to a flower....eventually more sprouts will drop down to change to get the 11 flowers needed. Focus just on the left corner and as soon as spider jumps to top web it opens up another slot for items to drop in....keep at it
I am stuck on this level. You need 11 flowers but there are only ten available. Help
I am stuck on this level now. Has any one come up with the solution?
Hi ZulemaGarcia! Sounds strange.. could you possibly take a screenshot and post here? I haven't heard of any issues with this level. Cheers :-)
Hello Combo, thanks for your reply but actually the updated version of farm heroes saga, I have to collect the cropsies and the spider. In order to get the spider out of the web I have to make two matches and it doesn't let me. All of the cropsies come down leaving the space blank making it impossible to make a match. Thank you
Hi ZulemaGarcia! Please see this video that might help you in strategy for level 293:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU2RBvNc2CM
Cheers :-)