Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My game is showing that I have 3 stars on level 450 but I do not have the 3rd animal (hare) to use on other levels. I sent a message to king but they are not answering me. How do I get the hare?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
1.pdf
2.pdf
3.pdf
4.pdf
5.pdf
I'm having the same problem but now on 2 levels. I have completed these twice and got 3 stars because I thought they were just glitches but still it's happening and I need those animals I've earned to complete levels. Levels 299 and 285.
Could you take a screenshot and share it with us by any chance?