Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Farm heroes saga
I get 3 stars in level 66 but the game didn't unlock the polar bear. Why???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have a this same problem. I get 1 star in level 124 and 3 stars in level 135. Game didn't unlock any kind of animals. I don't have squirrel, owl, wolf and brown bear.
No . I played today and am high score 279000 ....suppose to unlock and give me a large beans award. Neither happened . Why?? I am om 85 and went back to do 66 to get polar bear while waiting for time limit to pass. I also went back and beat Rancid on 78 . Actually I beat it several times over last 2-3 days....but did not unlock why??