Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am not receiving lives from my friends, only beans, please help. I was receiving lives until I accidentally hit SELECT ALL and lost all the 300+ lives I had saved up. Now when my friends send me lives, I'm only receiving magic beans....help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's the dumbest answer I've ever seen, doesn't even make sense, how can you have over 300 lives and only get beans if you have 5 lives, dumb !!!!!!!!
This is part of the game, if you have a full set of lives, any requests that you accept will turn into magic beans. Its only possible to have 5 lives at any time, so yeah, its all normal.