Becoming a volunteer (moderator)

Raw
Raw Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey everyone, I am Marcus, 23 years old, student. I was wondering if anyone knows how can I apply for a volunteering position at King? I've been playing King games for 3 years now, my favorite being Candy Crush (obviously), since it's pretty quick to get into and is a fast paced game. The reason why I am asking is because I like to do this kind of work, volunteer, help others, help the company. I have been volunteering before, mostly NGOs such as "Room to Read" or "Smartree" where I had to raise awareness by spreading flyers or answering to reports from customers. Volunteering for King will also improve my experience and add to my CV, this is the perfect timing for me since I am a student and have some free time which I could put to good use. So why not do something for a company that provides games that I enjoy, right?If you guys have any suggestions, or any of you are already moderators for King, I would appreciate if you could give me some information on how to apply or what are the qualifications to be eligible for such a position.Thank you very much.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?