Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I always run out of moves. How do I pass level 81 in farm heroes saga. Can you tell me what I need to do to pass level 81?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is a tricky level but try these tips to help you pass:
Covert the crabby crops into happy crops by cleaning them up at the grass as you make matches. This will help you score more points. Focus on making large matches.
Use the tractor booster to gather more crops in order to complete the level.
Watch this video of a player passing the level, it may also help you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HNJvbUZH4
Good luck!