Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My friends send me lives but all I get are magic beans.... is there a limit as to how many lives I get?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You just need to send out some life requests @stacykp and then refresh your game and you should have some waiting 🤗
I think it's ridiculous that they make it so hard to play by getting lives. It makes no sense and I play this game a LOT LESS then others because of the lack of lives.
Hey Venus, if you have a full set of lives (5) and friends send you lives, then these will automatically turn into beans. Maximum of lives you can have at any time is 5.
I just answered another player about this, haha. Check it out here:
https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/why-am-i-not-receiving-lives-for-farm-hero-saga-from-friends-even-though-they-are-sending-them