We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Farm Heros Saga

sampson
sampson Posts: 1 Newbie

Why can't I receive lives from my friends in Farm Heros Saga?  I know they are sending them.   HELP!!!!!

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey sampson, if you have 5 lives in Farm Heroes Saga, all additional lives that have been sent to you by friends automatically turn into beans, which you can use to buy shovel boosters at the start of a level or to make the Rancid the Raccoon levels easier. If you have less than 5 lives at the start of the game you will be able to receive lives from your friends and these can be stored until you close the game down. You will be awarded beans if you have 5 lives when the new message is received. Therefore, if you have less than 5 lives and you close the app, if the app is closed long enough for the lives to fully recharge then when you reopen the app and the game synchronises the messages, you will receive beans instead of lives.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey sampson, if you have 5 lives in Farm Heroes Saga, all additional lives that have been sent to you by friends automatically turn into beans, which you can use to buy shovel boosters at the start of a level or to make the Rancid the Raccoon levels easier. If you have less than 5 lives at the start of the game you will be able to receive lives from your friends and these can be stored until you close the game down. You will be awarded beans if you have 5 lives when the new message is received. Therefore, if you have less than 5 lives and you close the app, if the app is closed long enough for the lives to fully recharge then when you reopen the app and the game synchronises the messages, you will receive beans instead of lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?