Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My husband will see that I ask for a life and he will send it back but I don't get it in
my box and he will send me a roadblock to help but I don't get that either all I get in my
box is giving me beans and send them a life
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debra!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Click on Settings
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows
Once done your progress is synchronized and you can send and receive help.
Cheers :-)