Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Whenever I send requests to my friends, the game continually asks for permission to do so, even though I check the box saying don't ask again. Why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dave! I have the same permission box showing on Facebook. I found out it's a safety feature Facebook has build so that you have to approve first who you want to contact.Cheers :-)
Hi Dave! I have the same permission box showing on Facebook. I found out it's a safety feature Facebook has build so that you have to approve first who you want to contact.
Cheers :-)