Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I've been stuck here for many hours. I never can get below around 25%. How do I gain more pointz?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Follow these tips to pass this tricky level
Focus on making 3 crops matches to overcome Rancid the Raccoon.
Make further large matches of crops to beat the level.
You can try 4 to 6 crops matches.You don’t need to concentrate on cracking the ice since all the ice will break themselves as you make up to 6 crops matches.Use magic beans to enhance the value of each move you make.
Also watch this video of a player passing this level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAEVbinxJ8g