Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
farm saga will not let me buy gold bars. The screen for purchasing the bars doesn't appear.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same problem and I have checked my parental controls and it isn't showing as restricted. I can purchase from other apps, like candy crush, just not farm heroes saga. Any ideas??
Hi Bonnie!
Do you play on an iPad? Looks like some kind of parental control. If it is then this article might help you: http://www.imore.com/how-restrict-access-itunes-app-store-and-ibooks-parental-controls-iphone-and-ipad
Cheers :-)
Hi Marsha! Please check if you have the latest version of the game installed from iTunes/Google Play.
Please take a screenshot of how it looks on your screen when trying to buy the gold bars.