Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Game Is stuck on level nine I got three stars and it still won't go To level ten! Ugh! What do I do ? The clock is ticking!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think if the game is frozen you might need to try and refresh the page. If that does not work then try the following, it should fix the problem for you.
Firstly make sure you clear your cache, check that your Java version is up to date, you can check everything here: https://www.whatismybrowser.com
If these steps do not work test the game in another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. King have made a really good video to help you troubleshoot these problems, check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU