We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I lost all progress when I opened the game from cloud by mistake

Gail-3
Gail-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I opened the game on my Kindle Fire HD on cloud instead of device by mistake before I had started backing up from device to cloud. I had not linked the game on facebook after previous progress problems with candy crush (now sorted thanks to tthe person who gave me a reply). Is there any way I can retrieve my lost game (I was stuck on level 167)?

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I'm sorry to hear about this :( Did you have the Kingdom in your game (the 3 little crowns, you had to enter your email address) If you did then you can go into the settings and click on this logo and your progress will be saved there. If you didn't do this then I don't think there is much else you can do. Maybe restore from a back up, but you might lose some other stuff so I don't wanna just go ahead and say to do it. Check this out online first.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?