Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have attempted to reset my password. When I do so, the site says that it will send me email to reset the password. This has failed twice today. I've checked to see if it shows as spam, but it does not.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
(Problem with Bubble witch2)
I have the same problem, but for a year !! You will not believe it, but it's a year I try and replay, but no mail is coming to retrieve my password. In the end I uninstalled it for exhaustion. Why do not I get mail to retrieve my password? P.S. You have an assurance in Italian
Thanks for highlighting this. We are currently investigating.