We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why are my extra lives not saved in the message envelope?

Andrea_Clements
Andrea_Clements Posts: 1 Newbie

When other players send me extra lives, they are not stored in my message envelope.  I know you can only accept up to 5 lives. Previously, anything over the 5 would go to my message envelope and I could go in and use them as I needed.  Now, however, I just loose them, they are no longer being stored in the envelope.

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Andrea, lives on Facebook are valid during one session only; when you disconnect from your Facebook and reconnect to your Facebook again or even when you refresh, the lives will be gone. 

If you have 5 lives at the start of the game, all additional lives that have been sent to you by friends automatically turn into beans.

These beans can be used either to buy shovel boosters and to activate your companions at the start of a level or (better yet!) to make the Rancid Raccoon levels easier.

If you have less than 5 lives at the start of the game you will be able to receive lives from your friends and these can be stored until you close the game down.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Andrea, lives on Facebook are valid during one session only; when you disconnect from your Facebook and reconnect to your Facebook again or even when you refresh, the lives will be gone. 

If you have 5 lives at the start of the game, all additional lives that have been sent to you by friends automatically turn into beans.

These beans can be used either to buy shovel boosters and to activate your companions at the start of a level or (better yet!) to make the Rancid Raccoon levels easier.

If you have less than 5 lives at the start of the game you will be able to receive lives from your friends and these can be stored until you close the game down.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?