Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Logged into play but there is none of my friends..just names I have no idea who they are..what gas happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hmm, as far as I am aware it's not possible at the same time. You can connect to both individually to save your progress, see your friends etc but in the actual app its one at a time.
Hi aCe!
Do you know if I can be connected to both Kingdom and Facebook at the same time? I have some friends that don't have Facebook.
Thanks :-)
It sounds like you have logged into the Kingdom instead of Facebook. Open up the app and check. Click on the little crowns logo and if you can log out, then log into Facebook in the app. Try it