Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am playing on my iphone and was prompted to save progress. I signed out on the save screen and now the app no longer loads. It shows as loading but then blinks off before hitting the home page screen
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same issue. This happened before and I was told I either had a low battery or I was running out of space on my phone. I still have room on my phone and my batter is not low, so I don't know why the game will not play. The last time this happened, I deleted the app on my Iphone and then reloaded it. I was able to log into my game, but I lost lives that were given to me and boosters that I had earned and/or paid for. It did maintain the level I was last at, but I don't want to delete the app and lose all my other stuff. Anyone have any suggestions as to why this keeps happening?