i have lost my progress in all king's games from facebook .

Options
Soula_N
Soula_N Posts: 2 Newbie

i have lost my progress in all king's games from facebook .when i  am openning any of king's games it is going me from first level.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi 

Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all your progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your mobile device, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot your mobile device. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back. 

Cheers :-)

• Soula_N
    Soula_N Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi 

Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all your progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your mobile device, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot your mobile device. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back. 

Cheers :-)

all the games progress are ok now,propably was facebook problem and came back without doing something.thank you for your reply

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?